Find Your Business Buyer Match!
OWNERS & SELLERS
Register today to receive:
- Free exposure to buyers across western Canada and beyond
- The option to list your business confidentially
- Free exposure to a pool of serious, qualified buyers
- Free business valuation
- A free comprehensive Sales Information Package for buyers
- Free expert advice throughout the business sale process
How Does Your Business Look to a Buyer?
2 out of every 5 business owners in rural and non-metropolitan BC is expected to exit their business in the next 5 years. It's a buyer's market: Attractive for investors and competitive for sellers. There are lots of factors to consider during a business sale, and we offer you the support and expert advice you need to move through the process of a sale. The result? You stand to save yourself a lot of time and energy.
What Do Owners Have to Say About Us?
- Are you planning to move on from your business but don't know how to reach buyers?
- Are you concerned about trying to sell in the current market?
- Are you overwhelmed at the prospect of selling?
- Are you not finding any success using traditional advertising methods?
- Are you finding it hard to stand out and communicate your offer in a way that appeals to buyers?
- Do you want to sell...confidentially?
Brokers & REALTORS®
Our program is designed to complement your existing sales efforts, not compete with them.
- Are you connected to business owners who are planning to sell in the next 3 years?
- Do you have a seller that would benefit from 1-on-1 support while transitioning from their business?
- Have you exhausted many of your options in finding a qualified buyer?
We can help make a successful business match, free of charge. Connect your seller with us today or register the business on their behalf.
Tell me More!
Our focus is on supporting businesses located in non-metropolitan BC communities.
Ineligible Communities in the Greater Vancouver Regional District
- Langley (Township and City)
- Lions Bay
- Maple Ridge
- New Westminster
- North Vancouver (District and City)
- Pitt Meadows
- Port Coquitlam
- Port Moody
- University Endowment Lands
- West Vancouver
Ineligible Communities in the Greater Victoria Regional District
- Oak Bay
- Saanich (North, Central, East & West)
- Victoria West
Why should I take part?
Nothing to lose, so much to gain! You don't have to drop anything you're currently doing to find a buyer because BC Business Match works in compliment with your existing efforts.
Does this cost money?
No. Our sponsors in government allow us to provide all services free of charge.
Am I eligible?
The business must be located in a non-metropolitan BC community.
Who are the buyers?
Primarily buyers will be entrepreneurs and their families from large urban centers in western Canada, including Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary. They will have completed our buyer training program and will be informed and ready to buy.
What's The Big Picture?
BC Business Match is operated by Community Futures, a non-profit organization dedicated to boosting the local economies of rural and non-metro BC through successful business transition and attracting entrepreneurs and their families to relocate to smaller communities like yours.
How We Keep Learning
How it Works
Completing the Sale
After the Sale
Making Your Business Stand Out
Buyers have a choice of many businesses to purchase. Many Buyers are also open to several communities or regions when it comes to relocation. A solid, professional Sales Information Package could be the essential piece that pushes a Buyer to choose your business as their Match. The Sales Information Package includes a Price Determination and Business Fact Sheet for your business. We'll help you put that together for your business.
The 'WOW' Factor
What you get in our Sales Information Package
Free of charge
Buyers expect an impartial, professional valuation showing the business' market value so that they can make a safe, secure and informed decision.
Business Fact Sheet
Free of charge
Buyers want to know more than the basics about your business. The Business Fact Sheet is a high-level, multi-page professional marketing document that presents the key elements of your business to buyers in an accessible and attractive format.
Free of charge, available by request.
Contact BC Business Match affiliate Venture Connect to receive your free copy of the Pathway to a Successful Sale workbook. It's a practical, accessible tool to organize your thoughts, understand your challenges and opportunities, and improve your chances of a successful sale.